Choosing a school for your child is an important decision, and we are here to support you through this process as much as possible. Our Registrar is able to arrange a tour and answer any questions you may have.
Whilst it is possible to submit an application form before visiting, we always recommend our prospective families come along for a visit first, to determine whether Alphington Grammar School is the right choice for their family. For Information about our School Tours click here.
Once you have decided that AGS is the right choice, the process is:
1. Submit an application form, along with the application fee. The fee is $110 for one applicant, $165 for two applicants or $220 for three or more applicants. You can download an application form below.
2. Once the application form is received and processed by us, our Registrar will confirm that your child is on the list for the applicable year and year level.
3. When we are processing the enrolment for each year (between 12 and 24 months prior to entry), our Registrar will contact applicable families for an interview with our Principal and/or the relevant Assistant Principal.
4. After the interview we will advise you in writing if we are able to offer a place for your child at Alphington Grammar School. You will then have 14 days to accept the offer in writing and return it to the Registrar.
5. The enrolment is confirmed when we receive the signed Acceptance of Offer, along with the confirmation fee of $1,250 per child