Parents & Friends Association
The Alphington Grammar Parents & Friends Association are focussed on enriching school life at Alphington Grammar School. They provide valuable support across the school. The group meets on the last Tuesday of the month during term. New members are welcome at any time.
The P&F Association is the primary parent representative body of AGS. They support the academic, cultural, sporting and social interests of the school.
The association also provides opportunities for parents to engage with the school community and enhance relationships between staff, parents and students.
In conjunction with the Senior Management Team, the P&F Association are involved in a number of key initiatives each year. These include:
- Social Networking
- Welcoming new families to AGS
- Welcoming international students and families to AGS
- Conducting and supporting fundraising activities for the benefit of AGS and the community
- Linking local and community businesses to school projects
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day functions
- Open Days and Special Events
- Cultural and Celebration Days